Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a residential housing community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will log referrals, add clients to waiting lists and keep track of individual hours on what they complete/attend.
- Scan and get rid of paper files
- Manage inventory
- Document notes
- Possibly answer phones and take messages
- Any other special clerical project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Someone who has been in social work in the past is highly preferred
- Any non-profit experience is a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and very accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and empathetic
- Understand boundaries
- Detail oriented
- Strong multitasking skills
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible
- Good environment to work in a very supportive
- Every day is different and there is a lot of great things always going on
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140551
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.