Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door within a growing global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support and conducting research.
- Prepare reports
- Handle requests for information
- Prepare travel schedules
- Arrange calls and schedule meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Business or related field is preferred
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Any Concur experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage confidential data
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – may be open to a hybrid schedule after training is done must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140769
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.