Are you an Administrative Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Respond to correspondence, conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for presentation
- Make travel arrangements, prepare agendas and manage the executive’s schedules
- Attend meetings, record meeting minutes, compile, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Supervise and train clerical staff
- Arrange for employee training by scheduling and organizing training materials
- Maintain corporate electronic and paper filing systems
- Translate the President’s contractual proposals, agreements and amendments
- Manage the delivery of correspondence and other legal documents required by the President
- Provide knowledge and training in legal documents of items for the President
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence for the President
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Experience supporting management level positions a plus
- MSWD, Excel. PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening and follow through skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140699
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.