Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting with administrative duties.
- Data entry
- Scanning and saving files (converting from paper to PDF)
- Open and sort checks
- Respond to and forward email messages
- Verify statement totals
- Create sales tax exemption certificates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office and data entry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Familiar with PDF’s
- Ability to jump in take initiative but not afraid to reach out and ask questions when needed
- Self-starter and adaptable to change
- Organized and detailed
- Team player and can work well in a team environment
- Strong multitasking skills and able to shift gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable and good work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company that has been in business since 1880
- Great longevity/stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement and development opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140926
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.