Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong grammar skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in financial services and retirement planning firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will process paperwork, applications and track documents.
- Keep track of document deadlines
- Follow workflow process for all transactions
- Answer phones, greet visitors and interact with clients
- Data entry and enter investment information into their system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any financial related experience preferred
- Any banking or financial education a plus
- Current insurance or investment licensing a plus
- Any experience with a CRM is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Detailed and process oriented
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful office
- Flexible management
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Remote or hybrid option available, contact us for details.
Job ID: 140932
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.