Are you an Administrative Assistant who has Microsoft Office skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is organized and able to work independently?
Our client is a pharmaceutical company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will handle a variety of office duties.
- Print documents
- Order office supplies
- Administrative projects
- Create letters and documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years in an office setting (administrative, reception, call center, office assistant, etc.)
- Professional demeanor
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- SharePoint and Teams experience is a plus
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized and accurate
- Work independently and within a team on special and/or on-going projects
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to make an impact in the company, you are not just a number
- Work environment/team culture
- Opportunity to work across a large area and wear many hats
- Opportunities to try new things even though may not have direct experience in that specific area
- Work life balance
- Health insurance pending hours worked per week and length of assignment
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between 8:30am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141015
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.