Are you an Administrative Assistant who has environmental, health & safety experience? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will handle documentation, recordkeeping and file organization.
- Order, receive, stock, and distribute safety supplies
- Safety metrics and reporting
- Management of change process and follow-up
- Organize meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Previous environmental, health & safety experience is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Polite and professional communication over phone and email
- Organizational and time management skills
- Handle confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Safe and engaging environment with a strong culture of care
- Expanding location and looking to continuing the growth
- Exposure to a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141067
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.