Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong computer skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to start a position ASAP?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to staff and assist in department activities.
- Contact for customers providing information and course material of apprenticeship programs
- Coordinate application requirements, records, enrollment management and class schedules
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and attendance rosters for instructors
- Assist instructors on first day of classes by orientating students
- Maintain billing authorizations
- Assist with scheduling meetings, preparing and posting public meeting notices, agendas and hospitality requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative assistant experience
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Organized and able to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Follow through
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- On-site workout facility
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.90/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141206
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.