Are you an Administrative Assistant who likes to work independently? Are you an Administrative Assistant wants to set your work schedule?
Our client specializes in the financial industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist a Financial Advisor.
- Answer incoming calls
- Meet with clients in the office to go through paperwork
- Follow up on questions from clients
- Data entry
- Work with financial reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of financial experience from a financial institution or office setting
- Excel and data entry skills
- Computer savvy
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Independent worker
- Attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible employer
- Work independently, no micro-managing
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 24-30 hours per week between 8:00am-3:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141231
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.