Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has a degree?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will create and maintain accurate bills of material in the ERP system.
- Process change requests and resolve any issues that come up with requests
- Enter bill of material data into ERP
- Research and recommend stock disposition, service notes and inventory transactions
- Coordinate and process stock disposition and work orders
- Perform data release activities, transfer drawings from work files to password protected production files
- Act as liaison between multiple departments
- Audit bills of material of newly developed products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with bills of materials (2+ years preferred)
- Truck design background a plus
- Associate degree
- ERP experience preferred
- JDE Edwards experience preferred
- Excel, MSWD and Outlook skills
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am-4:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141353
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.