Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get a foot in the door with a well-known, growing company? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with data creation and collaborate with appropriate business resources to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Assist with the movement of manufacturing data between plants
- Adhere to guidelines that facilitate data creation and maintenance
- Participate in data cleansing activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job or internship experience working with data collection, data interpretation, data creation, data maintenance or data analysis is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with technical experience working with websites, online records, web applications, online inventory, etc.
- Would also consider someone with a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree who enjoys working with different computer programs and has a technical aptitude
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Any supply chain interest, education and/or experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to work in multiple systems and windows simultaneously
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- SAP and/or Master data experience is strongly preferred
- Any SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- Self-driven and motivated
- Must have strong decision making skills and good follow through
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize independently
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to shift gears and accommodate process changes quickly and calmly
- Strong work ethic and career-driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138746
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.