Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong leadership skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client strives to create opportunities for the areas they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to all departments and functions of the company.
- Maintain rosters
- Manage calendars
- Disbursement of funds and track down stray payments
- Maintain personnel files
- Order office supplies
- Respond to customers, members and volunteers
- Attend job fairs and events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Zoom and Microsoft Teams experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Self-starter and self-sufficient
- Organized and detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent company mission
- Great team
- Very flexible
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Workers compensation insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Hours: 24-30 hours between 8:00am-4:30pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141374
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.