Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact and will provide information on all the college’s programs.
- Process registrations & class rosters
- Administer/monitor student testing and schedule exams
- Open/close cashier office, balance/reconcile daily collection and create bank deposit slips
- Contact for third party billing customers
- Serve as liaison to a specific program
- Responsible for emergency messages, evacuations and disarming the building at the end of the day
- Travel to off-site locations for class registration and informational programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, administrative support or customer service type experience within an office setting (1+ years)
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Organized and able to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Follow through skills
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- On-site workout facility
- Part-time benefits offered
Hours: Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-8:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.04/hr.
Location: Chilton, WI
Job ID: 141399
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.