Are you an Administrative Assistant is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, open and affirming environment?
Our client is a church in the community that is welcoming to all. With many activities to offer, there is something for everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones & greet visitors, enter and prepare reports as well as assist the Bookkeeper with financial tasks.
- Prepare petty cash reports
- Work with volunteers
- Manage activities calendar, community groups renting rooms and the use of guest Zoom accounts
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Handle correspondence for weddings, baptisms, funerals, community groups and new members
- Process mail
- Music reporting.
- Track pledging, staff timesheets & mileage sheets as well as attendance.
- Design postcards and flyers
- Handle technology needs by connecting with the correct team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, office support or receptionist experience (2 years preferred)
- Tech savvy
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge/experience a plus
- Professional people and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open and affirming company
- Positive work environment
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141447
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.