Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an administrative opportunity for the upcoming tax season?
Our client is an accounting and income tax service firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones as well as assist customers who are dropping off tax documents & provide customers with a brief intake questionnaire to be filled out.
- Assist customer who are picking up completed returns
- Process payments and provide return results
- Assemble tax returns
- Scan tax documents to electronic files
- Enter documents into system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative/office assistant experience including answering phones (1 year ideally)
- Front desk experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Computer savvy
- Professional demeanor and people skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Quick thinker
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly staff and clients
- Very nice working environment
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141513
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.