Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will process & assemble tax returns as well as photocopy and scan documents.
- Enter tax information into software and then translate it to another document
- Provide word processing support to internal staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in a supporting role
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Adobe and Outlook experience preferred (but will train)
- Quick learner & detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and a good note taker
- Work well independently as well as a team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $22.00-$24.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141558
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.