Are you an Administrative Assistant who has problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a private treatment level Foster Care Agency that specializes in providing safe homes for children from counties throughout the state of Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones as well as create training binders and maintain a clean/organized office area.
- Copy and staple application packets
- Review submitted reports for correct formatting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience (6+ months preferred)
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Comfortable with Google
- Friendly, welcoming and professional demeanor
- Detailed and organized
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well independently and as a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company values their employees
- Team is very passionate and care about the work they do
- Rewarding role
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 15-30 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm. Open to schedules!
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141562
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.