Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, open and affirming environment?
Our client is a church in the community that is welcoming to all. With many activities to offer, there is something for everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with Sunday worship PowerPoints, editing & copywriting as well as administrative duties.
- Schedule and prepare readers and videos
- Prepare music for slides & manipulate the layout of the hymns
- Load final PowerPoint to computer
- Prepare weekly reports on contents and flow of slides
- Research visual media sources and copyrights
- Plan, produce and edit publications
- Write promotional copy
- Maintain social media analytics/statistics
- Design ads, posters and banners
- Attend large church events to take pictures
- Assist with newsletter assembly and production
- Telephone support
- Work with volunteers
- Draft, proof, prepare and send correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, office support or marketing related experience (3 years preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Publisher experience preferred
- Professional people and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open and affirming company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance option to purchase
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141564
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.