Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to work with an organization who is ranked among the strongest in their field? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills?
Established in 1857, our client is a high-ranking firm specializing in financial networking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones as well as data entry of client financial plans and process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintenance of employer retirement plans
- Finalize, submit and confirm paperwork
- Document business expenses for budgeting and taxes purposes
- Maintain Advisor’s calendar by setting appointments with clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant, office support and/or account manager experience
- Financial services experience a plus
- Will consider a recent Finance, Business or Administrative Assistant degree
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects
- High regards for confidentiality
- Embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established & stable company
Hours: 20-25 hours per week
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience and licenses
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141704
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.