Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a 4th generation, family owned company that specializes in commercial construction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet visitors as well as answer phone/emails and prepare & process invoices.
- Copying, filing and mailing
- Prepare letters, memos, emails and other correspondence
- Coordinate the mailing program and act as liaison between the company and vendors
- Prepare reports, monitor inventory and order office supplies
- Make sure meeting rooms are set-up
- Clean up after meetings
- Assist employees with inquiries or needs
- Assist with special projects for different departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Executive administrative experience preferred
- Excel skills
- People person, always positive and willing to help in any situation
- Professional and strong customer service skills
- Handle confidential and sensitive information
- Deadline driven
- Intelligent, hard-working and mature
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Well established company in the community
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141749
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre and Cadre’s client are Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employers. Consideration for employment is made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.