Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong grammar & proofreading skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity to gain some administrative experience?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer incoming calls as well as greet visitors and distribute mail.
- Filing, payroll and performance reviews
- Print and assemble various project items
- Reference checks
- Update employee details in the system
- Keep human resources documents binder updated
- Stock forms
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience
- Human resources experience or schooling a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Microsoft Office 365 cloud software a plus
- Microsoft Teams knowledge a plus
- Deep respect and support for their mission
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- Grammar and proof reading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Learning opportunity
- Supportive environment
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for details.
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141818
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.