Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer a customer service line as well as enter service tickets and scan documents.
- File and handle expense reports
- Monitor email inbox
- Data entry for time sheets, invoices and rebate programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative or customer service backgrounds (1+ year)
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- Strong listening skills and empathetic
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Growth potential
Hours: 15-20 hours per week, consistent schedule
Length: Long-term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141865
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.