Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong math skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large well-known corporation?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will batch information and enter into Oracle.
- Receive inventory
- Enter sales orders
- Run specs and analytics
- Handle billing and pricing
- Freight accrual/data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience within an office setting
- Math/calculation skills
- Excel and Data entry experience a plus
- Oracle / ERP experience a plus
- Comfortable with computers
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Job ID: 141909
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.