Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to gain some more office experience within a team environment?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to a couple different departments.
- Enter material transfers, credits, issues and returns, maintenance work orders, equipment services performed and equipment meter readings
- Charge out all tools, equipment, assigned pickup trucks and fuel consumption weekly
- Maintain the industry specific software, enter new products, set up new product category and remove sold/junked products & equipment
- Investigate charges and wrong product or job numbers and make adjustments
- Review purchase orders and place into inventory
- Place incoming shipments into inventory
- Maintain job files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Oracle experience a plus
- ToolWatch experience a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- Dependable, adaptable and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $23.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141991
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.