Are you an Administrative Assistant who is a positive team player? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large well-known corporation?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with a software implementation as well as other assignments as determined.
- Production batching
- Track production in spreadsheets
- Perform shipments and move orders in the system
- Inventory reporting and tracking
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative support, data entry, office assistant, inventory reporting and/or analytical type experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- Oracle, SAP or ERP system experience a plus
- Accurate data entry skills
- Positive team player attitude
- Deadline driven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated and can work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8 hours between 6:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 141989
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.