Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong math skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Hortonville, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter all purchase orders as well as send quotes to customers and provide administrative support to upper management.
- Data entry and reporting
- Update and maintain social media sites and the company website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative support, office assistant, receptionist (with a variety of duties) and/or procurement data entry type experience
- Math skills
- Purchasing, purchase orders or any manufacturing experience preferred
- Social media & website management experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Extremely detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline driven
- Strong multitasking skills
- Work well independently and in a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very family flexible
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance (very affordable)
- Dental insurance (covered by the company)
- Vision insurance
- Simple IRA
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation & holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 142019
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.