Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity in the Kaukauna area? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has outstanding people & communication skills?
Our client is a municipality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant you will answer phones & transfer calls as well as coordinate requests for service and refer as needed to county dispatch.
- Provide support to the municipal court
- Work with DOT to manage license plate suspensions, parking citations and transmit cash reports
- Distribute daily roster to communications center
- Maintain and update officer forms
- Perform background checks
- Maintain files on all violations of licensed premises and prepare reports
- Process mail
- Prepare annual recertification’s
- Process paperwork and send to the appropriate offices
- Collect monies for fines fees & licenses
- Reconcile drawer daily
- Maintain records management system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative experience with strong people skills
- Familiarity with police department operations preferred
- Computer savvy and very comfortable learning new programs quickly
- MSWD skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- High regard for confidentiality with classified information
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Think and act promptly in emergency or pressure situations while remaining calm
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nice working environment, fun, laid back team members
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday-Friday 12:30pm-4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $21.31/hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142033
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.