Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong math skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in Weyauwega, WI?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will pull together information on products then combine it into their ERP system as well as receive inventory and enter sales order.
- Run specs and analytics
- Handle billing and pricing
- Freight accrual/data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Math/calculation skills
- Data entry experience a plus
- Comfortable with computers
- Oracle experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Paid lunch (within the building only)
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Job ID: 142073
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.