Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excels skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to gain some office experience within a team environment?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Estimating department as well as prepare outgoing bid proposal emails, site uploads, overnight packages and other correspondence.
- Maintain file structure/system for bids and bid documents, emails & attachments
- Makes copies and PDF’s of correspondence and printed materials
- Verify with estimators the files/documents to be submitted with proposals and revisions
- Work closely with manager regarding format of outgoing proposal documentation
- Download RFP documents from clients to SharePoint bid folder locations
- Proof proposal letters for accuracy and any grammatical errors
- Update client, vendor and subcontractor records
- Work closely with the labor rates specialist to ensure updated labor rates in the system and generate labor rate report for estimators
- May contact union representatives to obtain correct labor rate information
- Attend department, bid meetings and record meeting notes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of administrative assistant experience
- Construction experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Professional and organized
- Work well with deadlines
- Focused and work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $22.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142074
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.