Are you an Administrative Assistant who strong Excel & MSWD skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known employer?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide support to the Claims and Enrollment departments.
- Handle the mail
- Screen member submitted claims, enter data and/or scan claims to the vendor
- Screen and document applications
- Perform various support duties
- Coordinate & maintain calendars for the department and coordinate special projects
- Maintain files
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience (1-2 years)
- Health insurance claims or enrollment applications experience and/or knowledge preferred
- Basic medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced work environment
- Communication skills
- Adapt well to new circumstances, information & challenges
- Work well independently as well as a part of a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.50-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 142174
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.