Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client supports the healthcare industry and has been in business since 1991.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the Human Resources department with daily tasks.
- Create employment handbook binders
- Maintain safety records
- Process paperwork for new hires, transfers and terminations
- Create & maintain personnel and employment records
- Prepare employee benefit packets
- Maintain employee benefits data in the system
- Mail, scan HR files and prepare reports
- Assist applicants with applications
- Schedule interviews & respond to applicants
- Assist with the planning of corporate functions/events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative assistant experience
- Human resources experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn the company software
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Take direction well and run with it
- Good time-management skills
- Flexible team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- Team work culture
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8-24 hours per week, working 1-3 days pending the workload. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.50/hr.
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 142182
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.