Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a position that offers great benefits? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client specializes in the design, deployment and support of wireless networks for retailers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support Program and Project Managers with tasks assigned to each client.
- Attend meetings
- Update daily project task notes
- Meet deadlines for project installation schedule
- Order materials and track deliveries
- Follow-up with subcontractors and clients
- Maintain customer database and project documentation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Project administration and coordination experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Outlook experience a plus
- Organizational, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Handle stress well and exercise self-control
- Communications skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter and able to handle tasks with minimal direction
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard / play hard mentality
- Easygoing work environment
- Family/ team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00/hr.
Location: Madison, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI.
Job ID: 142201
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.