Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent multitasking & organized skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who would like Friday afternoons off?
Established in 1907, our client is a manufacturing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will enter, create & close sales/work orders as well as generate routings for shop/release work orders.
- Issue materials for work orders
- Send invoices to customers
- Purchase paper materials for manufacturing filled roles
- Purchase order receipting
- Coordinate, prepare & update shipping documents in the computer
- Update customers on order and purchase order statuses
- Miscellaneous office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Customer services experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills & organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel in a corporate company
- Hard working and laid back team
- Half day Fridays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:00pm and Friday 7:00am-11:00am
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142203
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.