Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong critical thinking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys repetitive work within a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in providing billing, collections and data management services to numerous companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will pull EOB’s out of various systems to get the information to the right team as well as help with some emails.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Live within driving distance of Wautoma, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very exciting time to join the company as they are growing
- Growth opportunities
- Impactful company
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 30-40 hours per week 8:00am-6:00pm
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Wautoma, WI. Position will be onsite for 3 months, but then if the assignment goes long-term it can be onsite, hybrid or possibly fully remote. Must live within driving distance of Wautoma, WI
Job ID: 142302
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.