Are you an Administrative Assistant who has professional & strong people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in financial planning.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact along with managing the front area.
- Greet all walk-in traffic
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Schedule appointments
- Work with lots of paperwork
- Open and close office
- Administrative support functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office, reception and/or administrative support type work experience
- Professional & front desk personality
- Financial background preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Read & write cursive
- Multi-tasking skills and deadline driven in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Free team lunch
- Very family flexible
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation & paid holidays
- Simple IRA
- Bonus opportunities
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142435
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.