Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills?
Our client is a local college with a strong mission and cohesive culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the primary point of contact for all inquiries via phone, email or online.
- Process registrations, update and maintain program databases
- Prepare evaluation summaries from training events
- Create questionnaires and process training requirements for programs
- Assist with making travel arrangements
- Coordinate shipments and maintain records of incoming/outgoing shipments
- Order supplies and publications for daily operations and onsite events
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative support, clerical or office assistant experience preferred
- Will consider a student in school for some type of Business degree or will look at a recent graduate with an Administrative or Business degree
- Associate degree in Administrative Assistant or a related field preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or CRM experience a plus
- Positive attitude, mature and takes initiative
- Organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Able to meet detail oriented deadlines without continual direction
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a strong mission and cohesive culture
- Company that values creativity
- Continuous improvement in programs and services
- Professional development in a team-based culture
- On-site workout facility
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am-4:30pm (30+ hours preferred)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141582
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.