Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong & accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly & flexible work environment?
Our client provides expert oversight to a private group of hospitals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist in the preparation of reports as well as maintain the current filing system and update/maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Book travel arrangements and provide general support to visitors
- Manage main door access for visitors and vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical/administrative experience within an office or business setting (1 -2 + years)
- Medical terminology preferred
- Some college education preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to learn and adapt to new processes/changes
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly
- Flexible work environment
- Company is very supportive of their employees and give them a very good work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141495
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.