Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong & accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client is an independent financial services firm in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will greet clients as well as answer a multi-line phone and process mail.
- Filing, scanning and stapling projects
- Call clients to schedule appointments and meetings
- Order office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, administrative/office support type experience
- Financial industry preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional at all times and trustworthy
- Patient and comforting to the older generation
- Organized and strong multitasking skills
- Team player and super friendly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- Health insurance compensation
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, summer hours Fridays leave at 3:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$24.00 based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 141596
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.