Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working independently? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a church in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet visitors, distribute mail and respond to emails.
- Maintain and update the website
- Work with social media sites & create PowerPoint presentations
- Maintenance of church records, office equipment, warranties and service contracts
- Manage calendar of church events
- Work with volunteers and counsel members
- Attend office meetings and provide support to the office staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office, clerical and administrative support experience
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint skills preferred
- Self motivated and take initiative
- Passionate, empathetic and caring
- Must be ok working with direct, but pleasant personalities
- Work well independently
- Trustworthy and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Longevity in the congregation
- Evangelical church, lots of mission work
- Excellent musical program
Hours: 16-24 hours per week Monday-Thursday ideally between 9:00am-3:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141852
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.