Are you an Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to gain some office experience?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide overall support to the operations finance group.
- Work heavily in Excel manipulating spreadsheets/data
- Pull and prepare various reports
- Miscellaneous administrative / billing tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of administrative or support related experience using Excel on the job is highly preferred
- Any general accounting experience/knowledge is a plus
- Would also look at someone with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, along with an internship
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Ability to jump right in and stay on task
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is employee focused
- Forward thinking and growing company
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136930
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.