Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who works very well independently?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant you will send out quote requests for international shipments to approved freight forwarders.
- Track quotes and forwarder’s responses
- Evaluate pricing options and service
- Communicate options to stakeholders
- File import documents from foreign suppliers, customs brokers or export documentation
- Preparation and filing of electronic export information system
- Any other logistics related tasks as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-5 years of experience with logistics, supply chain, transportation, manufacturing customer service, etc.
- Experience with domestic rates and negotiation is helpful
- International experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be comfortable with a lot of emailing and electronic filing
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be deadline driven
- Ability to work very well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: Part-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Remote, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 137641
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.