Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys support work? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a company that has been in business for over 100 years?
Our client specializes in providing engineering and architecture services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support project managers and engineers/architects with daily clerical tasks.
- Compose and type regular correspondence, statement of qualifications, proposals, agreements, specifications, reports, etc.
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Log in and track shop drawing submittals
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Schedule meetings
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative experience and knowledge with preparing construction, specifications, contracts, reports and shop drawings
- Must have an in-depth understanding of how the office runs, daily operations and how to use the equipment
- Any construction related background experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Basic skillset/knowledge within PowerPoint and Outlook
- Positive attitude and warm personality
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability and desire to learn and catch on quickly
- Career driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company really values their customers
- Company has been in business for 100 years
- Great mission statement
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137798
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.