Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent and comforting people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be greeting all clients, visitors and answering the phones.
- Sort incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- File year-end statements and work with client correspondence
- Filing, scanning and stapling projects
- Make outgoing calls to current clients to set annual client review
- Order office supplies and gift cards for referrals
- Shut down and lock up
- Any other office functions that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of administrative support type experience
- Someone who has worked in the financial industry is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Professional at all times and very friendly
- Must be patient and comforting
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
Hours: Part-time hours 9:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Fox Valley area, WI
Job ID: 138222
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.