Are you an Administrative Assistant Coordinator who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant Coordinator who is looking for a hybrid opportunity?
Our client is a national leader in their industry. They continually invest in their employees’ skill sets and provide all-inclusive services that make project work easier and more rewarding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact for trainees and Regional Instructor teams.
- Coordinate classes for the Talent Development Team
- Follow-up after classes regarding attendance, evaluation summaries and apprentice scholarship tracking
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of meetings and events
- Assist with the apprenticeship application process
- Coordinate and facilitate orientation sessions
- Work with Regional Training Supervisors to coordinate training for regions
- Coordinate and process training expenses, travel requests and travel reimbursements
- Manage training related material and supply inventory for regions
- Any other duties as required and assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 6+ months of administrative experience and degree in Human Resources, Business, Education or Communications
- A degree in Human Resources, Business, Education or Communications is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Access and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Friendly and positive
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee focused and forward-thinking company
- Smart growth
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant Coordinator position: $17.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – this is a Hybrid position you will work 2-3 days in the office and the rest remote, contact us for details
Job ID: 139048
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.