Are you an Administrative Assistant / Membership Development Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Membership Development Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding and team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Membership Development Coordinator, you will analyze data, then act on the information found by calling/emailing members and vendors.
- Analyze membership data to bring in additional revenue & recommend action plans
- Administer membership surveys and analyze results
- Sell membership benefits to both members and vendors
- Offer insight into needed research to improve benefit and marketing campaign development
- Assist the Membership Development Manager in the planning of new member and current member renewals by email and mail
- Attend tradeshows and events as a Membership Ambassador
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of experience analyzing data
- Strong customer service skills
- Membership experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or Marketing a plus
- Excel skills
- Creative mindset
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Employee appreciation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Membership Development Coordinator position: $40,000-$50,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141628
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.