Are you an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager who has a desire to grow with an organization?
Our client is a health clinic in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Office Manager, you will manage correspondence, records and calendars.
- Coordinate & prepare staff meetings and events such as holiday, birthday and special occasions
- Create and implement policies and procedures and ensure team is adhering to the policies
- Support the doctor with calendar
- Prioritize and follow up on deadlines
- Assist with billing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Billing, office manager or administrative experience from mental health / medical or health insurance related field
- Accounting or billing experience a plus
- Medical knowledge or experience helpful
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Epic or medical software experience
- QuickBooks experience helpful
- MS Office a plus
- Desire to grow and bring new ideas to the table
- Respect for strict confidentiality and HIPAA laws
WHAT YOU GET:
- Passionate team focused group
- Option to work remote on occasion if needed
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Office Manager position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Job ID: 141767
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.