Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who has experience in the legal field?
Our client is a law office in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will schedule appointments/meetings, greet visitors and answer phones.
- Transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate and prepare written materials
- Maintain files
- Maintain reception area, break room and other public areas of the office
- Collect and route mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist and/or office experience with good customer service skills
- Legal experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Access experience is a plus
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to handle time sensitive material
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- New office and great location
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Temporary while Hire, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: $17.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141142
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.