Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who is bilingual in English & Spanish?
Our client is a law office in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will open the office as well as greet visitors and coordinate/prepare written materials.
- Maintain files and data entry of electronic files
- Collect, route and drop off mail at the post office
- Support work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Receptionist and/or office experience
- Good customer service skills
- Any legal experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Comfortable working in PDF’s
- Strong time-management skills to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- New office and great location
- Health insurance
- HSA account
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience. (Pay could be as high as $40.00/hr. pending amount the of legal experience.)
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141594
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.