Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms?
Our client is law firm that has been taking care of their client’s legal needs since 1904.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will provide administrative assistance to legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys.
- Format and proofread documents
- Maintain files
- Answer multi-line phones
- Coordinate conference room schedule
- Greet clients/guests
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with a multi-line phone system
- Must have 1 year of administrative support experience
- Any legal experience is a plus
- Any legal schooling is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Must have superior client service skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms recognized as “Top Workplace, “Healthiest Employer” and “Best Place to Work”
- Friendly and professional environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138604
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.