Are you an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is dedicated to the sales and service of temperature control equipment. They have grown to one of the largest suppliers in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator, you will be the administrative assistant to support the Sales department and Product Managers for various product lines.
- Process order confirmations
- Assign inventory for unit sales
- Order units and coordinate shipments
- Coordinate the shipment of all correlating parts for each order
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly sales reports
- Make corporate travel arrangements
- Customer file maintenance
- Quarterly contact information updates
- Track warranty registrations for certain orders
- Handle system maintenance
- Document in the company software anything this position does for sales
- Provide back-up support for Billing Clerk and Warranty Administrator
- Order company promotional items
- Order office supplies
- Cellular projects and coordinate monthly service plans
- Tracking, billing and manual maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years (ideally 5+ years) of account management, sales assistant or sales coordinator type of experience
- Would consider someone with 3+ years of administrative assistant experience where you have worked in a true support role (ideally 5+ years)
- Any understanding of the basic concepts and products and the repair process is a plus
- Associate degree in Business or a related field in a plus
- Computer and tech savvy to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any Publisher or Access software knowledge is a plus
- Friendly, personable and outgoing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to take direction well and carry out instructions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Flexible and team player
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Great staff to work with
- Longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator position: $20.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138687
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.